ROSEMARY AS A SPEAKER
Rosemary Vilgan is an inspiring and experienced leader. She is one of Australia's top CEO’s, a multiple award winner, including Telstra Australian Business Woman of the Year.
Rosemary has had a long and distinguished business career. At the age of 33, she was appointed CEO of QSuper, one of the largest superannuation funds in Australia. Rosemary is recognised both nationally and internationally for her leadership of transforming QSuper to an innovative, vertically integrated $90 billion financial services organisation.
Highly regarded in the superannuation, financial services and business communities, Rosemary regularly works with government, industry and business. Currently Rosemary is a Director at Commonwealth Bank Group Super and Queensland Divisional Councilor for the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Why Book Rosemary to speak at your conference or event?
1. Rosemary is a female leader who achieved from a very young age. She walks the talk and did the really hard things to become a great leader like merging organisations and building a great culture. Rosemary decided to leave at the top of career.
2. She raised a family whilst a CEO.
3. The scale of the business Rosemary left behind is of global consequence.
4. She speaks from hard fought experience and speaks in really plain English about people and that makes people understand her. The President of the Teachers Union has actually told her she would make a great teacher.
5. She is passionate (not shouting from the roof tops though) and has an ability to engage with an audience to leave a long lasting impression. She has people years later tell her she was the one who made them make a key changes in their business and personal lives.
TOPICS ROSEMARY PRESENTS ON
Rosemary presents in three key areas of leadership, diversity and behavioural finance:
- Leading from the head, engaging from the heart – Asks and answers critical questions of leading people.
- Building a culture of continuous innovation - How to build an organisation with a clear direction.
- Are you committed to exceptional customer service? - Asks the many hard questions in customer service delivery.
- Diversity - It's not just what's on the outside that counts - Why businesses should value "diversity of experiences".
- Living money - Money is not all facts and figures. Emotions, upbringing and psychology all play huge roles.
- So you really think you know how the investment world is developing?
For more detail on each of the above speaking topics, please CLICK HERE
SOME OF THE CONFERENCES ROSEMARY HAS SPOKEN AT
- Asia-Pacific Pensions Forum, Hong Kong and Beijing
- International Centre for Pensions Management, Sacramento, USA
- Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia National Conference
- Stockbrokers National Conference
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) Annual Forum
- Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
- Minter Ellison
- Governance Institute Queensland
- Teachers Union Health
- Queensland Medical Women
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Queensland
- Various high schools
- Brisbane Catholic Education